We understand the importance to protect not only ourselves, but the environment around us. We are committed to the best environmental practices that minimise the potential impact of drilling on the environment through our environmental management policy.
At Swick we carry out strict due diligence across operational activities to identify, measure and monitor our environmental footprint. In doing so we have set out the following principles to ensure continuous sustainable improvements in our operations.
- We abide by all relevant environmental laws, acts, regulations and standards.
- We plan, develop, implement and monitor relevant standards and procedures to minimise any environmental impact from our business.
- Our employees are encouraged to develop a sense of responsibility for the protection of the environment.
- We ensure our employees are informed of our policy and are aware of their environmental responsibilities in relation to our business activities.
- We develop specific procedures to minimise the impact of our operations on the environment.
- As far as practically possible, we utilise plant, equipment and products that have minimal impact of the environment.
Swick recognises that responsible mining practices are fundamental to our long-term success. To find out more about our approach to sustainability contact us.